Two Rivers Coffee Deluxe Gift Box
Two Rivers Coffee’s Deluxe gift box is a perfect gift to give this holiday. It contains both dark and medium roast coffees, teas, and hot chocolate.
So many different flavors. Such as Junior Mint Hot Chocolate, Andes Mint Chocolate Coffee, and other flavors.
There are 21 different k-cup style coffee cups. It is a single serve coffee.
Two Rivers Coffee is great. I love that I can just pop in a cup and walk away to finish getting ready for the day. Come back and it is all set to go. Or, I can pop in a cup, start a movie, grab some popcorn and again, my hot chocolate or hot tea is set to go.
About Two Rivers Coffee
- Contains an assortment of dark, medium, and light roast coffees, holiday flavored coffees, teas, cappuccinos, and ciders
- No gift wrapping necessary, single serve gift box trays are festively designed for the holidays and have a window to see the goodies inside
- Every holiday gift packs contains 21 different single serve cups
- All coffees are made with 100 percent fresh roasted Arabica coffee beans and cocoas and ciders contain the finest ingredients to brew perfect individual servings
- Compatible with Keurig k-cup brewers
You can buy Two Rivers Coffee Deluxe Gift Box here on Amazon.
Ready to win a Deluxe 21 gift box of single service coffee from Two Rivers Coffee?
Enter to win.
Terms and Conditions
1. If you are an Honorary Brooklynite, Blogger or affiliated with Two Rivers Coffee for any type of reviews, you are not eligible to enter contests.
2. Only those 18 years and older are eligible to win.
3. Winners must live in the continental United States.
4. Only one prize per household, per 90-day period.
5. Must not have won in another Two Rivers Coffee giveaway, or have been given samples before from any other programs.
Click below to enter to win!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."