Laser Maze Jr from Thinkfun Review
My family loves to play games. We especially love the games from Thinkfun!
Laser Maze Jr. has been a great game for rainy days around here. Adam loves to figure out how to get the lights to light up on the game with the laser.
It is easy to use, easy to set up, and hours of fun doing the different set-ups that the game has. You have to point the mirrors in such a way so that the red light reflects off it to another mirror to when it actually gets to what I call a beacon.
Here is a bit of Product Information:
- All the fun of the award-winning Laser Maze with an age-appropriate design and challenge set for ages 6 and up
- A kid-friendly laser adds high tech fun
- Choose a challenge card and position the satellite mirrors and other tokens on the game grid so that the laser beam lights up the rocket targets
- From the makers of Rush Hour and Laser Maze
- Single player with 40 challenges, easy to super hard
Check out the video below!
I am not a videographer, so I apologize for the quality of the video. I hope to get better at that soon!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."