Houdini from Thinkfun Review
We got Houdini in for review a while ago and stuff had come up and I was unable to review it to now, so for that I apologize!
Houdini is a pretty intense but fun single player game that you have to get Houdini free. If you know the story of Houdini as a magician, than you know that even the simplest is not as simple as they would seem. This game makes you think.
Check out the video I made!
It is fun to watch my boys scratch their heads in trying to figure it out.
Adam will spend hours messing around, then he has to head over to the Thinkfun website to grab the solution before he can figure it out.
- The world’s first 40-challenge escape puzzle
- In each disentanglement puzzle, secure Houdini with ropes, lock and rings and set him free without undoing the clasps
- Leveled challenges make it a perfect brainteaser for both beginners and serious puzzlers
- Includes a travel bag for easy storage and take on the go
- Ages 8 to adult
- For people of all ages who want to challenge their mind and sharpen their skills, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in addictively fun games that build reasoning and creative thinking skills through play.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."