Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale Review
Check it out, I have the Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale, and I am in love with it. I make bread, and it is so much easier to divide the dough evenly with the scale than without.
It has a black glass surface. Makes it so much easier to wash off. It is so easy to use, put the batteries in, and hit the tare/power button. I am personally not familiar with other scales. However, after using and owning this one for a while, I do not want to check out any other scales.
- Features advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation
- Boasts a tempered glass surface in reflective black that is 4 times stronger than normal glass, and an award-winning thin design.
- Equipped with 4 new high precision GFX sensors, the Gurin Touch Digital Kitchen Scale provides accurate measurements from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs 10.8 oz (1 gram to 5750 grams).
- Precision Tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients
- Includes 2 lithium batteries and an easy access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed).
You can switch between grams and pounds depending on your recipe.
Watch my very quick review.
If you want one of these bad boys, head over to Amazon here, and grab it. I give it 5 stars.