Brooklyn Bean Roastery, Red Velvet Single-Cup Coffee
Red Velvet anything is a must have in this house. So, when Brooklyn Bean Roastery, Red Velvet Single-Cup coffee made it way in my home. My husband was oh so thrilled. He likes to pair it with a French Vanilla Creamer.
It reminds him of a Red Velvet cupcake with Cream Cheese frosting.
I am not much of a fan of this flavor. But, that is okay. There is plenty enough people in my home to drink it up.
About the Product
- Red Velvet Cake Flavored Coffee
- Extra fresh; 100% Arabica coffee with our lighting fast roast to cup packaging process
- This is not instant coffee; revolutionary tension based filter system
- Limited Edition Fall Seasonal Flavor
- Compatible with Keurig original K-cup brewers, not compatible with Keurig 2.0 brewers
I do know that it has a ton of flavor, as I can smell the Red Velvet while it is brewing.
You can buy this flavor here on Amazon for around $24.00 It contains 40 cups, so this is a great price! You won’t be sorry at all Brooklyn Beans is a great coffee. I love their other flavors!
Want to win a box?
Check out these simple rules:
Terms and Conditions
1. If you are an Honorary Brooklynite, Blogger or affiliated with Two Rivers Coffee for any type of reviews, you are not eligible to enter contests.
2. Only those 18 years and older are eligible to win.
3. Winners must live in the continental United States.
4. Only one prize per household, per 90-day period.
5. All winners must be submitted to Two Rivers Staff for approval prior to announcing in order to ensure they have not won a contest or received samples from any of our other programs.
May the best coffee lover win!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."